Here’s a collection of websites and blogs that inspired me, of other travelers.
- Vormirdiewelt: Meike Winnemuth’s blog that inspired this all
- The Conversationalist: Blog from fellow traveler Daniel Baylis whom I met in Montréal
- Where’s Matt: biking through North America
- Laura tiene Wanderlust: blog of my cool friend Laura from Brussels on her way through South America
- Getting stamped: Hannah & Adam traveling around the globe
- Einmal rundherum: a German guy who travelled the world without stepping on a plane
- Spartan Traveller: going further with less
- TheHugTrain: giving out hugs and promoting mental health
- Home behind – the world ahead: Emily, a fellow traveller from Massachusetts.